Transcription Services Johannesburg
Transcription Services Johannesburg is provided by Way With Words throughout South Africa, Africa, and beyond and is used by many industries and professions ranging from media, business, financial and legal to academic users, technology start-ups, government departments, and corporates.
Way With Words is a general voice to text company offering audio-to-text, speech-to-text or voice-to-text solutions. Our transcription services and other audio to text offerings are often chosen because of our excellent reputation for accurate transcribing and working with many different local dialects. We also process large volumes of audio or video recordings.
- AUDIO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films and webinars as well as video.
- CAPTIONING SERVICES – Perfectly synched 99%+ accurate closed captions for broadcast-quality video.
- MACHINE TRANSCRIPTION POLISHING – For users of machine transcription that require polished machine transcripts.
- SPEECH COLLECTION – For users that require machine learning language data.
Way With Words‘ clients require transcribing for a wide range of situations which include dictations, legal disputes, court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings as well as media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. In addition, our transcription services are regularly used for:
- academic research and theses
- business meetings
- conference presentations
- financial reporting
- general research
- government policy and debates
- insurance reports
- live transcription events (Express)
- marketing research
- medical research
- technology applications
- police interviews
- private investigations
- qualitative research
- religious sermons
- university lectures
- voice recognition
Way With Words Johannesburg’s standard transcription service turnaround times (TAT) range from EXPRESS to cost-saving turnarounds of 1 day or longer. When requesting our transcription service, simply choose a turnaround and budget that suits you. For customised audio to text solution projects, turnaround times can be discussed.
Rates & Pricing
Way With Words’ standard transcription service is calculated on a per audio or video minute rate. Pricing depends on the turnaround time chosen and the add-on options selected. The longer the turnaround and the fewer the add-ons selected, the lower the price.
- View our online Audio Transcription Rates & Prices.
- View our online Video Transcription Rates & Prices.
Our captioning rates are also calculated per video minute, while our custom audio to text solution pricing is negotiable – depending on your required volume and conditions of service.
- View our online Captioning Rates & Prices.
- Send your request for our machine transcription polishing service using our Machine Transcription Services Form.
- Send your request for our speech collection service using our Speech Collection Form.
Clients using Transcription Services Johannesburg range from individuals to business and government. Clients include Primedia, SA National Museum, South African Tourism, South African Reserve Bank, Shoprite, and many more institutions and individuals. Our university transcription services are also very popular with students and faculties at other universities and academic institutions including the University of Cape Town, University of Johannesburg, University of the Witwatersrand, Vega School of Brand Leadership, Damelin, The Design School Southern Africa, IMM Graduate School of Marketing, Regent Business School, and other institutions for higher learning.
WAY WITH WORDS SA (Pty) Ltd | Company Registration: 2001/015436/07 | VAT No: 4010198705 | Level 4 B-BB-EE
Way With Words, Manor House, Vineyards Estates, 99 Jip De Jager Dr, De Bron, Cape Town, 7530
Our transcribers are chosen from our job recruitment portal and assessed for their dialect and subject skills. Subsequently, they are contracted to our transcription team to transcribe a wide variety of English dialects. However, the team will assist with some mixed-language recordings, such as Afrikaans, on a case-by-case basis.