Voice Recognition Software
Way With Words works closely with select developers in speech and voice recognition software industries, to help improve the accuracy of their emerging Voice Recognition (VR) products. Voice recognition involves developments that need to account for the unique pattern of speech based on factors such as the pitch of voice, speaking style, accent, and environment.
Voice Recognition Software Options
There are numerous voice recognition/speech to text automated services available. If you are looking for one that you can request an automatic transcription from (but with variations to have to edit as you go) we recommedn one of these popular VR products:
Dragon Speech SDK – created by Nuance, which is one of the leading companies for speech recognition. This technology is being used by some big names—from Siri to Amazon along with some of the big dictionaries. The SDK is not free but you’ll get what you pay for with this one.
iSpeech – this freemium SDK is a good lightweight option as is has a small footprint. You get a lot with the free version and it shouldn’t be any trouble to get it up and running.
RealSense – by Intel is your choice for Windows desktop apps. Though it also does hand/finger tracking, face recognition, and more, its speech recognition is very advanced.
VR Software That Talks
The process of voice recognition works by analyzing these key features of speech that differ between individuals. Current VR technology applications are mostly used to verify a speaker’s identity or to determine the identity of an unknown speaker. Speaker verification and speaker identification are therefore two critical aspects of voice recognition.
However, accuracy is challenged by a number of conditions that influence the reliability of voice recognition software, including:
- changing individual conditions of the speaker,
- changing use of speech by the speaker, and
- inevitable environmental conditions such as background noise.
On this basis, finding a suitable transcription company to assist with improving the accuracy of voice recognition software is essential.
Valued Partnerships With Human Transcription
Way With Words supports the future value and wide variety of new uses Voice Recognition Technology can bring in future. We provide VR developers with relevant human resource support to help structure and implement accurate and leading solutions for voice ID usage or related applications by means such as:
- accuracy or testing of Voice Recognition systems for multiple environments influencing voice ID,
- the accuracy of voice types in target population sampling, and
- Custom business modeling to support live application software
For large volume users that require machine transcription editing we offer our Machine Transcription Polishing service. For others, we can transcribe the critical recordings at 99%+ accuracy directly.
Get Your Instant Quote Now
Way With Words’ standard transcription service is calculated on a per audio or video minute rate. Pricing depends on the turnaround time chosen and the add-on options selected. The longer the turnaround and the fewer the add-ons selected, the lower the price. Use our calculator below to get started ↴
Send us your specific requirements by using our CONTACT FORM and we will get back to you with your custom quote.
Just want to chat? Please feel free to use our live chat app by clicking the tab at the bottom of the page.
- CAPTIONING SERVICES – Perfectly synched 99%+ accurate closed captions for broadcast-quality video.
- MACHINE TRANSCRIPTION POLISHING – For users of machine transcription that require polished machine transcripts.
- SPEECH COLLECTION – For users that require machine learning language data.
Our captioning rates are also calculated per video minute, while our custom audio to text solution pricing is negotiable – depending on your required volume and conditions of service.
- View our online Captioning Rates & Prices.
- Send your request for our machine transcription polishing service using our Machine Transcription Services Form.
- Send your request for our speech collection service using our Speech Collection Form.
Custom Transcription Options
Way With Words also actively seeks key partnerships looking to offer custom transcription solutions. Our global transcriber teams are recruited, assessed and contracted through a demanding process to ensure the highest standards and avoid exposure of the company to poor or inaccurate transcriptions.