Speech To Text
ACCURATE SPEECH TO TEXT
- Confused by so many audio and video speech to text choices? If so, then you have come to the right place!
- Worried you will not get your transcript on time? Not to worry, we are always on time!
- Unsure of cheap and often inaccurate machine transcription? We use a proprietary workflow and select transcribers!
If you want certainty that you will get the exact transcript you need, and on time, then welcome! Speech To Text is provided by Way With Words. We provide speech to text word solutions and a transcription service for many industries and professions – from media, business, financial, legal and academic users to technology start-ups, government departments as well as corporates.
AUDIO, VIDEO AND CUSTOM TRANSCRIPTION
- AUDIO SPEECH TO TEXT: All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO SPEECH TO TEXT: English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films, and webinars as well as video.
- CUSTOM SPEECH TO TEXT: Bespoke solutions for English transcription available. New partnerships.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Expert subject English transcribers + select add-on options!
- Fast accurate transcriptions + choice of turnarounds by budget.
- Audio, video or custom transcripts + various transcript formats.
- Instant quote, file upload + quick online account.
- Confidentiality assured, as well as secure online protocols.
See more by taking a [quick video tour] of our key service features.
WHAT WE TRANSCRIBE
We are a general speech to text word company. Accordingly, clients use us for a wide range of subjects and choose our speech to text word services because of our excellent reputation to transcribe many local dialects as well as our capability to transcribe large volumes of audio or video recordings.
Way With Words’ clients request a variety of speech to text transcriptions, consequently, we transcribe a wide variety of recordings. These include dictation, legal disputes and court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings, and media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. We also transcribe medical research, general research, teleconferencing discussions, business meetings and summaries, police cases, private investigations, insurance reports, financial reports, marketing research and strategies, podcasts, journalist interviews, academic theses, university lectures, as well as religious sermons.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SPEECH TO TEXT SERVICES?
Key reasons to use our speech to text services include:
- Accurate transcripts to suit your budget.
- Any recording sound quality – no extra charge.
- Strict security and confidentiality policy.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Way With Words‘ standard speech to text turnaround times (TAT) ranges from EXPRESS to cost-saving turnarounds for 1 day or longer. Therefore, when requesting our speech to text service you simply choose a turnaround that suits you.
HOW WILL MY TRANSCRIPT LOOK?
Your transcript layout will depend on the audio transcription or video transcription format or package you select. Way With Words offers two free time stamps per transcribed page but you can request time stamps or time codes per speaker or at 30-second intervals. On the other hand, you can also request custom transcription, in which case we provide a bespoke transcript format that suits you.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Our rates are calculated per audio or video minute and depend also on the chosen turnaround time and any add-on options (such as time codes). However, for custom transcription, our price is negotiable and will depend on the job as a whole.
WHO ARE YOUR CLIENTS?
Clients using our speech to text services and solutions range from individuals to business and government. Client include Sky Sports, BBC World News, Microsoft Research, Financial Times, Nesta, Royal Bank of Scotland, MeetingZone, Asahi Shimbun, In Communication, Populus, Lexis Nexis, Sunday Times, Global Capital, Home Office Ministry of Defence, NHS, Shell, Great Ormond Street Hospital and many more institutions, as well as individuals.
Our University speech to text service is also very popular with students and faculties.
We provide speech to text services throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and other parts of the world. You can also visit our Way With Words client page to see some of our local and global clients.
Diederik van den Berg
WHO TRANSCRIBES MY RECORDINGS?
Our speech to text transcribers are selected through our dedicated job recruitment portal and assessed for their dialect and subject skills. Subsequently, they are contracted onto our transcription team to help transcribe a wide variety of English dialects using our workflow systems.