Transcription Office – Way With Words
LOCAL & GLOBAL TRANSCRIPTION
AUDIO, VIDEO AND CUSTOM TRANSCRIPTION
- AUDIO TRANSCRIPTION OFFICE: All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION OFFICE: English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films, and webinars as well as video.
- CUSTOM TRANSCRIPTION OFFICE: Bespoke solutions for English transcription available. New partnerships.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Expert subject English transcribers + select add-on options!
- Fast accurate transcriptions + choice of turnarounds by budget.
- Audio, video or custom transcripts + various transcript formats.
- Instant quote, file upload + quick online account.
- Confidentiality assured, as well as secure online protocols.
OUR TRANSCRIPTION OFFICE LOCATIONS
WHAT WE TRANSCRIBE
We are a general transcription service company providing speech to text services and solutions. Accordingly, clients use us for a wide range of subjects and choose our transcription services because of our excellent reputation to transcribe many local dialects as well as our capability to transcribe large volumes of audio or video recordings.
Way With Words’ clients request a variety of transcriptions, consequently, we transcribe a wide variety of recordings. These include dictation, legal disputes and court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings, and media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. We also transcribe medical research, general research, teleconferencing discussions, business meetings and summaries, police cases, private investigations, insurance reports, financial reports, marketing research and strategies, podcasts, journalist interviews, academic theses, university lectures, as well as religious sermons.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TRANSCRIPTION OFFICE?
Key reasons to use our transcription services include:
- Accurate transcripts to suit your budget.
- Any recording sound quality – no extra charge.
- Strict security and confidentiality policy.
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!
Like to find out more about how we work? Watch the video below.
Diederik van den Berg