Audio Transcription Services
Way With Words provides accurate audio transcripts using our reliable audio transcription service that meets your timelines, ensure you receive a great rate and get your subject matter accurately transcribed. We produce transcripts of excellent quality, to a deadline that suits your requirement and budget and are managed in the strictest confidence.
Clients choose Way With Words because of our excellent reputation for accuracy with many local dialects and, secondly, because of our ability to apply the required subject matter and terms accurately. Subjects or recordings we transcribe typically involve dictations, legal and disciplinary hearings, focus group recordings, media shows, medical and health consultations, general research, teleconference discussions, business and boardroom meeting summaries, police investigations, private investigations, insurance reports, marketing plans, academic notes, university discussions, sermons, and others.
Get An Instant Quote
Way With Words’ standard audio transcription services rate is calculated on a per audio or video minute rate. Pricing depends on the turnaround time chosen and the add-on options selected. The longer the turnaround and the fewer the add-ons selected, the lower the price. Use our calculator below to get started ↴
Send us your specific requirements by using our CONTACT FORM and we will get back to you with your custom quote.
Just want to chat? Please feel free to use our live chat app by clicking the tab at the bottom of the page.
- CAPTIONING SERVICES – Perfectly synched 99%+ accurate closed captions for broadcast-quality video.
- MACHINE TRANSCRIPTION POLISHING – For users of machine transcription that require polished machine transcripts.
- SPEECH COLLECTION – For users that require machine learning language data.
Our captioning rates are also calculated per video minute, while our custom audio to text solution pricing is negotiable – depending on your required volume and conditions of service.
- View our online Captioning Rates & Prices.
- Send your request for our machine transcription polishing service using our Machine Transcription Services Form.
- Send your request for our speech collection service using our Speech Collection Form.
How About Time Codes?
What is time coding?
Time coding is audio or video time stamping in a transcript at regular intervals. When time codes are used, the format usually involves hours, minutes and seconds, for example, 00:02:35. We recommend time codes should be stamped every 30 seconds or as a new speaker begins.
Time codes are placed along the left margin of your transcript in a table format.
Why select time coding?
Time coding provides a marker where you can find the text that matches the audio or video moment you are looking for. As a result, time codes are especially useful for subtitling videos, SEO optimization, research discussions, and legal transcripts. Time coding is also helpful for editing films, documentaries, commercials or TV shows. So clients often choose time coding for interviews or unedited video rushes because they speed up the editing process.
What are two free timestamps?
We offer two free time stamps per page of the transcript so that you can find relevant information more easily. We also mark sounds [inaudible] and [unclear] if we are uncertain so that you can quickly add the correct word if it’s discernible to you.
Audio Transcription – The Benefits
- Expert subject transcribers recruited, assessed and vetted through our jobs website.
- Fast accurate transcriptions + choice of turnarounds by budget.
- Audio, video or custom transcripts + various transcript formats.
- Instant quote, upload files + quick online account.
- Confidentiality assured! + secure online protocols.