Voice To Text Australia – Audio & Video
CONSISTENTLY RATED “EXCELLENT”!
- Confused by so many audio and video voice to text choices? If so, then you have come to the right place!
- Worried you will not get your transcript on time? Not to worry, we are always on time!
- Unsure of cheap and often inaccurate machine transcription? We use a proprietary workflow and select transcribers!
If you want certainty that you will get the exact transcript you need, on time, then welcome! Voice To To Text Australia is provided by Way With Words. Our service involves audio to text, speech to text or voice to text transcription, which is used by many industries and professions. These include media, business, financial, legal and academic users to technology start-ups, government departments as well as corporates.
AUDIO, VIDEO AND CUSTOM VOICE TO TO TEXT
- AUDIO VOICE TO TEXT: All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO VOICE TO TEXT: English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films, and webinars as well as video.
- CUSTOM VOICE TO TEXT: Bespoke solutions for English transcription available. New partnerships.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Expert subject English transcribers + select add-on options!
- Fast accurate transcriptions + choice of turnarounds by budget.
- Audio, video or custom transcripts + various transcript formats.
- Instant quote, file upload + quick online account.
- Confidentiality assured, as well as secure online protocols.
See more by taking a [quick video tour] of our key service features.
WHAT WE TRANSCRIBE
We are a general transcription services company. Accordingly, clients use us for a wide range of subjects and choose our Voice To Text Australia services because of our excellent reputation. We transcribe many local dialects and can process large volumes of audio or video recordings.
Way With Words’ clients request a variety of voice to text transcriptions. Subsequently, we transcribe a wide variety of recordings. These include dictation, legal disputes and court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings, and media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. We also transcribe medical research, general research, teleconferencing discussions, business meetings and summaries, police cases, private investigations, insurance reports, financial reports, marketing research and strategies, podcasts, journalist interviews, academic theses, university lectures, as well as religious sermons.
WHY CHOOSE VOICE TO TEXT AUSTRALIA?
Key reasons to use our Voice To Text Australia services include:
- Accurate transcripts to suit your budget.
- Any recording sound quality – no extra charge.
- Strict security and confidentiality policy.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Way With Words‘ standard audio to text turnaround time (TAT) ranges from EXPRESS to longer (budget) turnarounds. Just choose a turnaround that suits you.
HOW WILL MY TRANSCRIPT LOOK?
Your transcript layout will depend on the audio transcription or video transcription format or package you select. We offer two free time stamps per transcribed page. Alternatively, you can request time stamps or time codes per speaker or at 30-second intervals. On the other hand, you can also request custom transcription, in which case we provide a bespoke transcript format that suits you.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Our rates are calculated per audio or video minute and depend also on the chosen turnaround time and any add-on options (such as time codes). However, for custom transcription, our price is negotiable and will depend on the job as a whole.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Way With Words AU | L20, Zenith Towers, 821 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood, NSW 2067 | ABN: 35 185 325 914
WHO ARE YOUR CLIENTS?
Clients using our Voice To Text Australia services and solutions include individuals, business and government. View our clients here.
Our University transcription services are popular with universities and colleges around Australia. These include the University of Melbourne, The University of Sydney, Monash University, University of Queensland. We also transcribe for UNSW Sydney, Griffith University, University of Technology Sydney, The University of Western Australia, ANU, University of South Australia, Curtin University, University of Wollongong (UOW), The University of Newcastle, University of Tasmania, Swinburne University, La Trobe University, Macquarie University, as well as JCU Australia.
Diederik van den Berg
WHO TRANSCRIBES MY RECORDINGS?
Our Voice To Text Australia transcribers are selected through our dedicated job recruitment portal and assessed for their dialect and subject skills. Those that are successful are contracted into our transcription team to transcribe a wide variety of English dialects using our workflow systems.