Finance Transcription Services
GET RELIABLE FINANCIAL TRANSCRIPTS
BEST FINANCE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
Way With Words has over a decade of experience in providing finance transcription services. We transcribe a wide range of financial discussion and data including:
- forex consulting,
- wealth management advice,
- insurance agreements,
- finance brokering,
- investor relations,
- earnings calls,
- annual financial and budget meetings,
- business surveys,
- interim company results,
- financial seminars and training sessions,
- analyst interviews,
- financial reports, and
- company reports.
Our finance transcription services address all these and other audio or video recordings of key financial, accounting or economic reports or agreements. So if you require accurate text records customized to your needs that ensure the integrity of your business or financial decisions, Way With Words is your transcription service provider of choice.
We have watched as the demand for finance transcription has grown exponentially in recent years, especially as banks and money markets expand, collide or even collapse and then recover. Executive meetings are no longer just conducted in boardrooms with power lunches, but rather they often take place over the airwaves and digital superhighways, bounced off of satellites. Volatility in today’s financial sector means massive gains and catastrophic losses. So, proper documentation is therefore essential to keep track of this ever-fluctuating, highly confidential information on record.
MANY DIFFERENT CLIENTS
Financial transcription is used by many different clients. Users include corporations, merchant banks, regulatory bodies, building societies, accountants, compliance companies, business schools, finance advisers, webcast providers, management consultants, and finance portals.
Our select transcribers produce finance transcripts for media releases, annual reports, and results briefings for some of the biggest names in finance, including Standard and Poor’s, Deutsche Bank and many more.
In our finance transcription services, the precision of hearing and a good vocabulary are essential. The transcriber needs a broad base of knowledge of the industry or service. This is why every one of our contractors must pass a stringent job application and vetting process before being allowed to undertake paid work for us. They are subjected to further vetting before they are allowed to handle our finance transcription services clientele, as these transcripts often require an exceptionally high level of knowledge and language ability.
- Want to read more about transcription? Then take a look at our transcription description page.
- Looking for a transcription service specifically for insurance? Read our insurance transcription services page.
- Interested in audio translation? Take a quick peek at our translate audio page covering speech to text.
- Have an MP3 recording that requires transcribing? Take a quick tour of our MP3 to Text page.
- Thinking of having a revved-up transcription? Pop by our quick guide to rev your transcription right 🙂