Dictation Typing Services – Fast, Accurate
TRUSTED, RELIABLE RECORDING TO TEXT
Dictation typing services can dramatically improve the turnaround time for work and, most importantly, let you work from wherever you want. All you need to do is simply record your speech and upload the recording to our audio transcribing services. You tell us how quickly you want the dictation transcript returned, and we do the rest. So, whether you are a teacher, a doctor, an investigator, a student, an attorney, or an author, our dictation typing services make it this easy – you talk and we type!
DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY
We recommend a digital dictaphone, as this creates an audio file with the same concept as a standard cassette Dictaphone but the sound is of a far superior quality. In addition, digital recorders look very similar to traditional dictation machines but use either built-in memory or removable memory cards, typically 16 MB to 512 MB in size. Otherwise, just use your smartphone by searching and downloading one of the many popular recording apps. For those of you who want to “do-it-yourself” Here is a quick list of the TOP 5 Dictation solutions for you to look at:
- Dragon Professional Individual – Nifty extra features including transcription, expensive.
- Dragon Anywhere – High-quality speech recognition. Syncs with desktop Dragon software. Dictation limited to within the app. Requires internet connection to run.
- Google Docs Voice Typing – Platforms: Chrome browser, Android, iOS. Costs nothing. Good accuracy for a free solution. Limited to Chrome browser. Dictation and document formatting only.
- Windows 10 Speech Recognition – Microsoft’s desktop OS has fully integrated voice recognition. Platforms: Windows 10. Voice commands, dictation. Fully integrated with Windows. No extra cost. Doesn’t offer the best accuracy (however training helps).
QUALITY AND ACCURACY
Another advantage of digital recording is the lack of mechanical noise to interfere with the sounds you want to hear – your voice. Not only does this make the quality better, but once your recording is in digital format, it can be duplicated any number of times without losing any quality. Your words are critical, and the better the quality of the recording, the more your words can be heard (and transcribed) with clarity and assurance. For recording tips and hints read our guide for quality recording sound.
QUICK AND EASY
Moreover, as a single computer file, it can be downloaded or transferred almost immediately from one person to the next. So no courier service (like in the old days) is required and the turnaround time is drastically reduced. As we have said, our dictation typing services can essentially begin immediately on your recording.
WE CAN DO IT ALL, TRY US!
Our dictation typing services offer highly accurate transcription of most digital audio formats. These include mp3, wav and DSS and WMA and much more. Give our dictation typing services a try – we are here to give you back valuable time. You talk and we type!
EVERYWHERE YOU NEED US TO BE
As long as you have access to the internet, and you don’t want to do it yourself, you can dictate from where you are and immediately upload your recordings for transcription to us – visit waywithwords.net.
BEST DICTATION TRANSCRIPTION COMPANY? (YES, A SHORT PROMO :)!
- Lots of satisfied regular clients!
- Expert qualified subject transcribers!
- Fast, accurate transcriptions now!
- Audio transcription, Video transcription or Custom transcription options!
- Quick quotes, upload files, pay, relax
- Confidentiality and security assured!
All our transcribers undergo rigorous recruitment, assessment, and vetting processes using our dedicated waywithwordsjobs.com site. in addition, all transcribers are required to fulfill our terms and conditions to work for us. These include terms of contracting that ensure security and data protection for you, the client.
FAST TYPING OPTION
Should it be critical that you have the transcript as soon as possible, our dictation typing services are ready and waiting. Therefore, simply upload your files into our transcription management system and we will get to work on the audio files quickly. While we are busy transcribing, you can be busy focusing on something else, carrying on with your important work.