Research Transcription Services
99%+ ACCURACY | DATA COMPLIANT | PERSONAL SERVICE
You’ve collected hours of recorded data for your research project. Now what? Consider using Way With Words’ research transcription services to accurately convert those hours of audio or video into usable text for your next research paper.
- AUDIO RESEARCH TRANSCRIPTION: All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO RESEARCH TRANSCRIPTION: English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV documentaries, films, and research webinars as well as interview videos.
- CUSTOM RESEARCH TRANSCRIPTION: Bespoke solutions for English research transcription available. Large volumes accepted.
HOW WILL MY TRANSCRIPT LOOK?
English language transcription.
All audio or video file types.
Same day turnaround option.
Cost saving longer turnaround options.
Transcript templates - see slides.
Format options - Intelligent Verbatim or Full Verbatim.
Special instructions considered.
FREE - Any accent and sound quality.
FREE - Any number of speakers.
FREE - 2 timestamps per page.
99%+ Accuracy. Data compliant.
Or we can provide a custom transcript to your specifications.
RESEARCH TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES MADE PERSONAL
We know how it goes. You start your research with all the passion and enthusiasm of a child at a toy store; you video the interviews of your participants or make audio notes of your research results. But then it hits you. You now have to type out those countless hours so you have data that is easily referenceable. If only you had trusted research transcription services at your disposal!
Well, now you do! With a broad range of turnaround times and document formats chosen explicitly by you, Way With Words’ research transcription services are exactly what you need. You can rely on us to get your transcript back to you not only on time but accurately and to your specifications.
RESEARCH TRANSCRIPTION CHOICES
Looking at qualitative market research for example? Consider the opinions expressed carefully by what the interviewee says and how its transcribed. Doing medical or healthcare research into the effects a certain drug might have? You’re probably not going to need every false start and crutch word a participant utters. But if you’re doing a linguistic study into the effect modern technology is having on adolescent phraseology, however, you’re going to need every utterance marked on your transcript.
For this reason, we offer clients the opportunity to select whether they want their transcripts in a Smart or Standard (Intelligent Verbatim) format, or even a Full Verbatim format when they choose our research transcription services.
Here are the options. You tell us which one suits your research needs best:
- Smart: This is a transcript which EXCLUDES ‘you know’, ‘I mean’, ‘sort of’, ‘kind of’, ‘like’, etc, emotions, background noises, the unnecessary use of ‘right’ and ‘okay’, meaningless prompts by the IV and repeated short phrases but INCLUDES half sentences.
- Standard (Intelligent Verbatim): This is a transcript which EXCLUDES ums and ahs, repeated words, emotions, background noises and meaningless prompts by the IV, but INCLUDES half sentences, verbiage and repeated short phrases.
- Full Verbatim: This is a verbatim transcript, which INCLUDES ums and ahs, repeated words, half sentences, background noises, emotions, and verbiage.
In the event you’re doing very time-sensitive research, we offer turnaround times from EXPRESS, 24 hours or longer so you know exactly when you’re going to get that important transcript the very next working day. The best part about using our research transcription serves? We don’t dictate the turnaround time, you do!
TRUSTED BY MANY!
Our research transcription services are trusted around the globe by a wide variety of researchers, as well as professors and students from such esteemed institutions as Harvard and Oxford. But don’t take our word for it, try us!
Diederik van den Berg