Transcription Services Malaysia
Perkhidmatan transkripsi Bahasa InggerisTranscription Services Malaysia is provided by Way With Words throughout Malaysia, Asia, and beyond and is used by many industries and professions ranging from media, business, financial and legal to academic users, technology start-ups, government departments, and corporates.
About UsWay With Words is a general voice to text company offering audio-to-text, speech-to-text or voice-to-text solutions. Our transcription services and other audio to text offerings are often chosen because of our excellent reputation for accurate transcribing and working with many different local dialects. We also process large volumes of audio or video recordings.
- AUDIO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films and webinars as well as video.
Get An Instant QuoteWay With Words’ standard transcription service is calculated on a per audio or video minute rate. Pricing depends on the turnaround time chosen and the add-on options selected. The longer the turnaround and the fewer the add-ons selected, the lower the price. Use our calculator below to get started ↴
Send us your specific requirements by using our CONTACT FORM and we will get back to you with your custom quote.
Just want to chat? Please feel free to use our live chat app by clicking the tab at the bottom of the page.
- CAPTIONING SERVICES – Perfectly synched 99%+ accurate closed captions for broadcast-quality video.
- MACHINE TRANSCRIPTION POLISHING – For users of machine transcription that require polished machine transcripts.
- SPEECH COLLECTION – For users that require machine learning language data.
- View our online Captioning Rates & Prices.
- Send your request for our machine transcription polishing service using our Machine Transcription Services Form.
- Send your request for our speech collection service using our Speech Collection Form.
Transcription UsesWay With Words‘ clients require transcribing for a wide range of situations which include dictations, legal disputes, court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings as well as media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. In addition, our transcription services are regularly used for:
- academic research and theses
- business meetings
- conference presentations
- financial reporting
- general research
- government policy and debates
- insurance reports
- live transcription events (Express)
- marketing research
- medical research
- technology applications
- police interviews
- private investigations
- qualitative research
- religious sermons
- university lectures
- voice recognition
Our ClientsClients using Transcription Services Malaysia range from individuals to business and government. Our University transcription services are also popular with staff and students who are looking for an English transcription service at the International Islamic University, National University of Malaysia, University of Malaysia Kelantan, University of Malaysia Pahang, University of Malaysia Perlis, University of Malaysia Sabah, University of Malaysia Sarawak, University of Malaysia, Sultan Idris Education University, National Defence University of Malaysia, Putra University, Islamic Science University of Malaysia, and many more.
Way With Words (APAC), L20, Zenith Towers, 821 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood, NSW 2067 | ABN: 35 185 325 914
Way With Words Transcription services are available in Kuala Lumpur, Seberang Perai, Kajang, Klang, Subang Jaya, Penang Island, Ipoh, Petaling Jaya, Selayang, Shah Alam, Johor Bahru Tengah, Johor Bahru, Malacca City, Ampang Jaya, Kota Kinabalu, Sungai Petani, Kuantan, Alor Setar, Tawau, Sandakan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Kota Bharu, Seremban, Kulim as well as the rest of Malaysia, Asia and beyond.