Transcription Services Port Elizabeth – Audio & Video
ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ON TIME TRANSCRIPTION FOR YOU
- Confused by so many audio and video transcription choices? If so, then you have come to the right place!
- Worried you will get an inaccurate transcript? Have no fear, we are here – all our transcripts are accurate!
- Distrust cheap and often faulty machine transcription and transcribing apps? We only use select transcribers!
If you want certainty that you will get the exact transcript you need, and on time, then welcome! Transcription Services Port Elizabeth is provided by Way With Words throughout Port Elizabeth as well as the rest of South Africa. We transcribe for many industries and professions – from media, business, financial, legal and academic users to technology start-ups, government departments as well as corporates.
AUDIO, VIDEO AND CUSTOM TRANSCRIPTION
- AUDIO TRANSCRIPTION: All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION: English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films, and webinars as well as video.
- CUSTOM TRANSCRIPTION: Bespoke solutions for English transcription available. New partnerships.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Expert subject English transcribers + select add-on options!
- Fast accurate transcriptions + choice of turnarounds by budget.
- Audio, video or custom transcripts + various transcript formats.
- Instant quote, file upload + quick online account.
- Confidentiality assured, as well as secure online protocols.
See more by taking a [quick video tour] of our key service features.
WHAT WE TRANSCRIBE
We are a general transcription services company. Accordingly, clients use us for a wide range of subjects and choose our transcription services because of our excellent reputation to transcribe many local dialects as well as our capability to transcribe large volumes of audio or video recordings.
Way With Words’ clients request a variety of transcriptions, consequently, we transcribe a wide variety of recordings. These include dictation, legal disputes and court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings, and media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. We also transcribe medical research, general research, teleconferencing discussions, business meetings and summaries, police cases, private investigations, insurance reports, financial reports, marketing research and strategies, podcasts, journalist interviews, academic theses, university lectures, as well as religious sermons.
WHY CHOOSE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES PORT ELIZABETH?
Key reasons to use our transcription services include:
- Accurate transcripts to suit your budget.
- Any recording sound quality – no extra charge.
- Strict security and confidentiality policy.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Way With Words‘ standard transcription service turnaround times (TAT) range from EXPRESS to cost-saving turnarounds for 1 day or longer. Therefore, when requesting our transcription service you simply choose a turnaround that suits you.
HOW WILL MY TRANSCRIPT LOOK?
Your transcript layout will depend on the audio transcription or video transcription format or package you select. Way With Words offers two free time stamps per transcribed page but you can request time stamps or time codes per speaker or at 30-second intervals. On the other hand, you can also request custom transcription, in which case we provide a bespoke transcript format that suits you.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Our rates are calculated per audio or video minute and depend also on the chosen turnaround time and any add-on options (such as time codes). However, for custom transcription, our price is negotiable and will depend on the job as a whole.
WHO ARE YOUR CLIENTS?
Clients using Transcription Services Port Elizabeth range from individuals to business and government. Clients include Primedia, SA National Museum, South African Tourism, South African Reserve Bank, Shoprite, and many more institutions and individuals.
Our University transcription services are also very popular with students and faculty at other universities and academic institutions including Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU Business School), University of Port Elizabeth, Vista University Port Elizabeth Campus, Unisa, and other institutions for higher learning.
You can also visit our Way With Words client page to see some of our local and global clients.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Way With Words SA (Pty) Ltd | Company Registration: 2001/015436/07 | VAT No: 4010198705 | Level 4 B-BB-EE
Way With Words Transcription services are also available in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, East London, Pietermaritzburg, Grahamstown as well as the rest of South Africa and Africa.
WHO TRANSCRIBES MY RECORDINGS?
Our transcribers are chosen from our job recruitment portal and assessed for their dialect and subject skills. Subsequently, they are contracted to our transcription team to transcribe a wide variety of English dialects. However, the team will assist with some mixed-language recordings, such as Afrikaans, on a case-by-case basis.
TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES PORT ELIZABETH – QUICK FEATURES: VIDEO TOUR