Transcription Services QueenslandTranscription Services Queensland is provided by Way With Words throughout Queensland, Australia, Asia, and beyond and is used by many industries and professions ranging from media, business, financial and legal to academic users, technology start-ups, government departments, and corporates.
About UsWay With Words is a general voice to text company offering audio-to-text, speech-to-text or voice-to-text solutions. Our transcription services and other audio to text offerings are often chosen because of our excellent reputation for accurate transcribing and working with many different local dialects. We also process large volumes of audio or video recordings.
- AUDIO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films, and webinars as well as video.
- CAPTIONING SERVICES – Perfectly synched 99%+ accurate closed captions for broadcast-quality video.
- MACHINE TRANSCRIPTION POLISHING – For users of machine transcription that require polished machine transcripts.
- SPEECH COLLECTION – For users that require machine learning language data.
Way With Words‘ clients require transcribing for a wide range of situations which include dictations, legal disputes, court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings as well as media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. In addition, our transcription services are regularly used for:
- academic research and theses
- business meetings
- conference presentations
- financial reporting
- general research
- government policy and debates
- insurance reports
- live transcription events (Express)
- marketing research
- medical research
- technology applications
- police interviews
- private investigations
- qualitative research
- religious sermons
- university lectures
- voice recognition
Turnaround OptionsWay With Words Transcription Services Queensland’s standard transcription service turnaround times (TAT) range from EXPRESS to cost-saving turnarounds of 1 day or longer. When requesting our transcription service, simply choose a turnaround and budget that suits you. For customized audio to text solution projects, turnaround times can be discussed.
Rates & PricingWay With Words’ standard transcription service is calculated on a per audio or video minute rate. Pricing depends on the turnaround time chosen and the add-on options selected. The longer the turnaround and the fewer the add-ons selected, the lower the price.
- View our online Audio Transcription Rates & Prices.
- View our online Video Transcription Rates & Prices.
- View our online Captioning Rates & Prices.
- Send your request for our machine transcription polishing service using our Machine Transcription Services Form.
- Send your request for our speech collection service using our Speech Collection Form.
Our ClientsTranscription Services Queensland is used by a wide range of individuals, business services, and government. Clients include the Australian Aviation Magazine, ABC – Australian Broadcasting Corporation, CEDA, Attorney-General’s Department, Department of Defence, Australian Government, Department of Education and Training, Engineers Australia, Hastings Deering, National Museum of Australia, as well as SACOSS | Justice, Opportunity and Shared Wealth for all Southern Australia. Our university transcription services are also popular with staff and students from universities and colleges around Queensland that include the University of Queensland, QUT, Griffith University, USQ, CQU, James Cook University, Bond University, and the University of the Sunshine Coast.
WAY WITH WORDS (AU) | L20, Zenith Towers, 821 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood, NSW 2067 | ABN: 35 185 325 914
Way With Words transcribes for clients throughout Australia including Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, as well as the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, and Western Australia.