Transcription Services Italy
Transcription Services Italy is provided by Way With Words throughout Italy and Europe and is used by many industries and professions ranging from media, business, financial and legal to academic users, technology start-ups, government departments, and corporates.
Way With Words is a general voice to text company offering audio-to-text, speech-to-text or voice-to-text solutions. Our transcription services and other audio to text offerings are often chosen because of our excellent reputation for accurate transcribing and working with many different local dialects. We also process large volumes of audio or video recordings.
- AUDIO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – All English accents or dialects transcribed. Any audio files accepted.
- VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES – English audio and on-screen descriptions. TV, films, and webinars as well as video.
- CAPTIONING SERVICES – Perfectly synched 99%+ accurate closed captions for broadcast-quality video.
- MACHINE TRANSCRIPTION POLISHING – For users of machine transcription that require polished machine transcripts.
- SPEECH COLLECTION – For users that require machine learning language data.
Way With Words‘ clients require transcribing for a wide range of situations which include dictations, legal disputes, court cases, disciplinary hearings, focus group research and findings as well as media such as TV, film, Vimeo, and YouTube videos. In addition, our transcription services are regularly used for:
- academic research and theses
- business meetings
- conference presentations
- financial reporting
- general research
- government policy and debates
- insurance reports
- live transcription events (Express)
- marketing research
- medical research
- technology applications
- police interviews
- private investigations
- qualitative research
- religious sermons
- university lectures
- voice recognition
Way With Words Italy’s standard transcription service turnaround times (TAT) range from EXPRESS to cost-saving turnarounds of 1 day or longer. When requesting our transcription service, simply choose a turnaround and budget that suits you. For customised audio to text solution projects, turnaround times can be discussed.
Rates & Pricing
Way With Words’ standard transcription service is calculated on a per audio or video minute rate. Pricing depends on the turnaround time chosen and the add-on options selected. The longer the turnaround and the fewer the add-ons selected, the lower the price.
- View our online Audio Transcription Rates & Prices.
- View our online Video Transcription Rates & Prices.
Our captioning rates are also calculated per video minute, while our custom audio to text solution pricing is negotiable – depending on your required volume and conditions of service.
- View our online Captioning Rates & Prices.
- Send your request for our machine transcription polishing service using our Machine Transcription Services Form.
- Send your request for our speech collection service using our Speech Collection Form.
Clients using Transcription Services Italy range from individuals to business and government. Our university transcription services are also popular with staff and students who are looking for an English transcription service at the Politecnico di Milano, Università di Bologna, Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Sapienza – Università di Roma, Università di Padova, Politecnico di Torino, Università degli Studi di Milano, Università di Pisa, Università degli Studi di Trento, Università degli Studi di Firenze (UNIFI), Universitá degli Studi di Roma – Tor Vergata, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II and other academic institutions.
WAY WITH WORDS (EUROPE): Way With Words LTD (UK) No 439 2892 | D-U-N-S Number: 42-405-1840 | VAT Number: 803 2112 91
Way With Words English Transcription services are available in Roma (Rome), Milano (Milan), Napoli (Naples), Torino (Turin), Palermo, Genova (Genoa), Bologna, Firenze (Florence), Catania, Bari, Venezia (Venice), Messina, Verona, Trieste, Padova (Padua), Taranto, Brescia, Reggio di Calabria, Modena, Cagliari, Prato, Parma as well as the rest of Italy and other parts of Europe.
Our contractors are all first language experts, selected from thousands of applications monthly via a dedicated job portal. All successful applicants are trained to deliver to the exacting requirements of our clients, are vetted for identity purposes and sign highly confidential agreements with Way With Words.